When men think their penis is too small.
Penis size facts:
Most men do not know, or have a skewed idea, what the average penis size is. Pornography shows only men with large penis. In truth, less than 1% of men have a penis that measures longer than 7 inches.
- Average penis size: 4 – 6 inches (with 5.2 inches)
- Micropenis: A penis is considered small when it is less than 3 inches in length (erect, or stretched)
- Large penis size: Less than 1% of males have a penis size larger than 7 inches
You cannot see the entire length of a penis, under the best of circumstances. Approximately one third of the penis length is inside the body.
Growers or Show-ers:
You cannot tell how big a man’s penis when he is flaccid. Men vary greatly in how much they change from flaccid to erect. Some only grow a little bit (1/4 of an inch), and some grow a lot (3.5 inches).
Measuring your penis size:
- You can measure your penis in two ways: 1. Erect; or 2. SPL (stretched while flaccid)
- Measure from the base of the penis, at the pubic bone (stomach side of the penis), to the tip.
Does penis size matter to women:
It is men who care more about penis size than women. 45% if men say they want a bigger penis, yet 85% of women are satisfied with the size of their partner’s penis.
And only 30% of women orgasm regularly from intercourse. While only some women want deep intercourse, most women need their clitoris touched to orgasm. Women care more about their clitoris being touched thant the size of your penis.
Does surgery work to make a penis larger?
Not really. There are 2 types of surgery:
- Fat injections
- Cutting tendons