If Your Initiation Type is: Provocative-Seduction
(* While each person has a complex mix of all arousal types, we can gain valuable insight into knowing which are the most compelling drivers to our arousal.)
- Starter: The Provocative Seduction Initiation type needs only an admiring look or comment to get them to feel sexy. Seeing their partner’s arousal because of their sexiness gets their juices flowing.
- Partners: The Provocative Seduction type looks for those lovers who will appreciate their appeal.
- Turn-offs: A big turn-off for the Provocative-Seduction Initiation type is being ignored or having their sexual advanced rebuffed. The Provocative-Seduction type loves to feel sexy!
The Provocative-Seduction Initiation Type gets their erotic buzz from seeing their partner’s desire for them. It is important to them that their partner desires them and be a part of their partner’s sexuality. They get “hot” when they feel that they are desired and alluring.
Are you or your partner the Provocative-Seduction Initiation Type? Find out with the SISA quiz
Are you partnered with a Provocative-Seduction Initiation Type?
Tips to understand the Provocative-Seduction Initiation Type:
Admire, adore, and “see” your partner. Take time to appreciate the effort she/he has gone to in order to arouse you. Let them know what it is that turns you one about them.
- Send or show your lover sexy pics
- Take a provocative pose or show more skin
- Hint or joke about sex
- Engage your partner in planning out a sexual event or scene
- Wear (or don’t wear) certain sexy articles of clothing
- Undress for them
- Tell them directly that you want to have sex
- Touches or rubs my genitals
- Rub or press yourself against them (without saying anything)
- Shows of tell your partner how aroused you are because of them