HOW TO SELF-SOOTHE for adults
Download E-book (no cost)
Do you lose your ability to think straight when you get upset?
Is your relationship suffering because you fight all the time?
Do you find you have the same arguments over and over again?
Have you lost desire for sexual connection with your partner?
Enter your email address to download Self-Soothing-for-Better-Relationships-and-Good-Sex
Being able to control our body’s automatic responses in times of anxiety, stress or frustration can help us connect with our partner on key areas of our relationships – during difficult conversations, resolving disagreements and being physically close and having good sex.
How to know when to self-soothe
You can Stop this Cycle Controlling our stress response can help to:
- calm down when we want (or need) to think clearly.
- fix an ailing relationship.
- get what we need in a difficult conversation with creativity and clear thinking.
- maintain a connection with our partner. – keeping connected while maintaining individuality.
- make sex better, more often and more satisfying
How to calm down by soothing the self?
It is an individual process. Everyone is different. The goals is to activate the parasympathetic nervous system (PNS), the part of the nervous system that brings ‘calm’ and helps us connect with others. Find out which method is best for you to soothe your anxious or savage beast and enhance the connection with others.