Individual counselling to help you feel connected and thrive in your life.
- stress management
- anxiety and depression guidance
- body image concerns
- trust issues
Feel disconnected? Get supported through difficult times and find new ways to relate to bring out the best in each other.
- feel connected again
- increase intimacy
- (re) attract your partner
- grow together (instead of apart)
Vancouver Sex Therapist
Get non-judgmental, sex-positive, holistic sex therapy from a Vancouver Sex Therapist with 20 years of experience with sexuality.
- increase sex drive
- match your desires
- male sexual issues: ED, rapid ejaculation
- female sexual issues: anorgasmia, painful sex, low libido
My primary goal as a relationship counsellor and sex therapist in Vancouver is to help you to be more confident to find and expand the relationships in your life.
- Ph.D. Women’s Sexuality
- Professional Counselor RPC
- Clinical Sexologist
- Founder Libida: Female sexuality magazine/store.
- Individual and couples therapy.
- Solution-oriented counselling.
- Datytime, evening and Skype appointments
When do you consult a sex therapist?
- An issue or negative pattern is so close to you that you are unable to separate it from the rest of your life.
- You are trying hard to make a change, but don’t seem to be getting anywhere.
- You know that something is wrong, but you can’t put your finger on exactly what it is.
- You know you want to make a change, but you don’t know where to start.
- You are uncovering thoughts or memories that make you uncomfortable.
- You are conflicted by a situation and can’t seem to see which direction to take.
- You are uncomfortable doing or fantasizing about certain erotic things.
Life Shrinks and expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais NinAnais Nin
Email Dr. Petra Zebroff, Vancouver Sex Therapist at email@example.com